Find and Hire Christian Developers, Designers, and IT Professionals.
“Working with the team at Shiloh has literally been a gift from God. The work we get to do together is more than making software… its making this place a bit more like the Kingdom.”
Our Industry Partners
Make Recruiting Christian Tech-Talent Easy
If you’re looking for top-quality Christian tech talent, look no further. We’ve got you covered. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you find the perfect candidates for your organization.
On-demand Christian talent
As a christ-centered software company, we understand the importance of finding talented individuals who share your values and beliefs. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to make recruiting Christian tech talent easy.
A Growing Network
Our comprehensive network of Christian tech professionals allows us to quickly connect you with highly qualified candidates who are passionate about using their skills and expertise to make a difference in the world.
Our team of experienced recruiters is dedicated to finding the right fit for your organization, and we offer a variety of services to make the recruitment process as seamless as possible.
We’ve Got You Covered
From sourcing and screening candidates to conducting interviews and background checks, we handle all of the details so that you can focus on what matters most – finding the best talent for your team.
Christian Cinema Platform
Care Portal UI/UX Development
Answers in Genesis E-Commerce
How We Work
Working with Shiloh makes finding the best Christian developers, designers, IT professionals for your start-up, ministry, or organization easy. We offer flexible and scalable solutions to the tech needs you have. Whether its resolving a crippling history of tech-debt or building a full-scale application from the ground up. We have the resources and experience to get your organization to where it needs to be, so you can get back to focusing on your mission and vision.
Step 1: Scope
Before starting work together we scope your needs and build out a timeline for how we’ll solve your organization’s technological problems and build your vision. We’ll let you know what talent and time is needed to get the job done, then organize and manage that talent from our team for you.
- Free 30-minute intro meeting and written comprehensive overview of how we plan to work with your organization to solve your technological needs in design, development, and IT.
Step 2: Implement
Once you commit to working with our team of stellar Christian technologists we’re ready to get started by implementing the plan we made.
- Communication between 8AM-5PM PST during work days (open to flexibility if your team is in EST).
- We integrate directly into your existing frameworks and workplace.
- Weekly flexible virtual update meetings.
Step 3: Launch
We’ve done the hard work together. Now it’s time to launch what we’ve built! We’ll work alongside you to make it an enjoyable experience. You can decide if you want to utilize our team for other projects moving forward, hire directly from us, or call it day.
- Like the work a member of our team does? Offer them a job! We allow all our partners to hire directly from us via a negotiable 90-day contract-to-hire.
- We’re in this for the long-run feel free to take a pause working together.
- Everything we’ve built is yours! We make sure you own all of the assets so that you can transfer to another team or take it on internally at any point.
Meet Team Shiloh
We’re comprised of a growing team of over 20 talented Christian technologists building leading products and solutions.
Co-Founder/ CEO / COO
Co-Founder/ CFO / HR
Our Technology Experience
UI/ UX Design:
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Illustrator
Svelte, React, Typescript, Node, Express, MongoDB, Python, Ruby, Bash, C#, VBA, GPIO, Ruby On Rails, Docker/ Compose, Hyperledger, OSC, Angular, Github, Gitlab, Go, CSS/JS/HTML, SQL, C/++, Rust, Perl, Swift, Posix Shell, Haskell, Java., AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, FaaS Severless, Functional Architecture, Active Directory, OAuth, Kubernetes, XML/JSON ETL Data Pipelines, ECM, Business process, ASP.Net Core, REST, gRPC API, SaaS, Vue, Microsoft Power Apps.
Why Staff Augmentation?
Using Shiloh software company for staff augmentation can provide you with access to a team of skilled professionals who can help to improve the efficiency and success of your project. There are several benefits to using our team for staff augmentation, including:
- Expertise: We have a team of experienced software developers who can bring a high level of expertise to your project.
- Flexibility: Our staff augmentation allows you to scale your team up or down as needed, which can be especially useful if you have a project with fluctuating workloads.
- Cost-effectiveness: Staff augmentation can be more cost-effective than hiring full-time employees, as it allows you to pay for the specific skills and expertise you need on a project-by-project basis.
- Improved project efficiency: By bringing in skilled software developers from Shiloh through staff augmentation, you can improve the efficiency of your project and potentially reduce the time and cost needed to complete it.
- Access to a wider pool of talent: Our staff augmentation gives you access to a wider pool of talent, as you can bring in professionals from outside your organization with specific skills and expertise that may not be available in-house.
Using a Shiloh software company for contract-to-hire provides you with access to a team of skilled professionals who can help to improve the efficiency and success of your project, while also providing the option to hire them full-time if they are a good fit for your organization. Here are several benefits to using us for contract-to-hire:
- Try before you buy: Contract-to-hire allows you to try out a potential employee on a contract basis before making a commitment to hiring them full-time. This can be especially useful if you are unsure whether an individual is the right fit for your organization.
- Flexibility: Our contract-to-hire allows you to bring in skilled professionals on a temporary basis to meet specific project needs, while also providing the option to hire them full-time if they are a good fit for your organization.
- Cost-effectiveness: Our contract-to-hire can be more cost-effective than hiring full-time employees, as it allows you to pay for the specific skills and expertise you need on a project-by-project basis.
- Improved project efficiency: By bringing in skilled professionals through Shiloh’s contract-to-hire, you can improve the efficiency of your project and potentially reduce the time and cost needed to complete it.
- Access to a wider pool of talent: Our Contract-to-hire can give you access to a wider pool of talent, as you can bring in professionals from outside your organization with specific skills and expertise that may not be available in-house.
Interested in Working Together?
Our latest posts
The relationship between religion, science, and technology is like bread and butter. There is no way to separate them as each are dependent on each other to operate.